Thursday, January 22, 2009







Hi friends ,

First of all I want to apoligize for my English, I make alot of mistakes.
Anyway , I try to sell the items in my shop , like the lovely painting`s for children
I made.
I added photos of my home made jewelry, today i will add photos of my other art ... suprise .
My wish is to sell my paintings ... Also I would like to create a new serie of children paintings.
Hopefully it will be a succes and I surely will give it a try.
When I was young I experimented with different sorts of art , for example ....dolls from fabric & ceramic (art).
My mom always told me to believe in myself and do what I love in my life .
So I did , I never gave up , art is my passion and it will always be .
If you have a passion, follow it just like I did.
Naomi


So don't sweat it;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi ! Down to Earth Anne from Etsy!

    Your bracelets are pretty but paintings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your English sounds just fine. I give the same 'mom' advice to my own daughters and to my high school students. Choose a career that you love to do...so when you wake up in the morning, you are excited to get up...not hitting the snooze and dreading to get up! Take care, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy I found you... great blog
    love and light
    solange

    ReplyDelete