Sunday, April 11, 2010

for a Long time I didn't posted here and I made so many new things but didn't had time to post them here , I had really BAD time this 6 months...
my dear mom passed away and I its been really hard for me , its already 4 mount that she is not here with us ..so all this time I really didn't want to make new items and new things ...only one day About mount ago I decided that my mom loved to sew and make new things and this is what she will want me to do ..she teach me everything I know ...and I think it will make her proud that im going in her way :D
I really love to sew and make new things and its good to see the people smile when They see my creation .

SO I opened a shop and named it "MIEPIE DOLLS" so I started to make some new items and worked day and night , and everyday I make something new and fresh .
I can post here some photos but I will not because its a lot !! LOL
so i will just add a link here to my Flickr and you can see what I created.
you know what ? Maybe only one tow photos its ok ....hihi but you can find all of items there and in my Etsy Shop

You can post comments on my Flickr or here :D
If you ever want to visit me on my shop you more then welcome
you will find the Etsy bar next to my post :D

I hoping to post here more and more :D
Big kiss
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment