Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long time No see ...

Hello everyone

long time no see ... i was really busy with my work on graphics design 
for a case you wonder :D
, I have the shop at Etsy that called Bizcart maybe you heard about it 
i sale there graphics design and business cards design , 
I add here some samples of the works that will you be able to get the idea :D







I also give new look to new and old Companies, and give them Identity  .
its really fun and I love what I do , for me to work with customers and hear about how much there happy with my work this is big Accomplishment , 
 
If you would like to fins my shop click here : BizCart

Hope see you there soon , If you add this Code : BLOGVISITORS
you will get 15 % off in any order you will make :D


See ya soon  ,
with ♥
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment