Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Creation of mine :)

lately I am in middle of making a nest in my home for the stork :)  more 4 months to go and im going to be a mom for the first time, how excited I'm :-D

Now I have started to sew new items for the baby to come and also for my own etsy shop,
so I made new items, balls,blanket,dolls,toys, but still don't know what going to be the gander of my baby and only next week I'm going to know, so in mean time I started only with happy colors
and with happy patterns. 


Wanted to share with you all my new other creations, what you think? ready ? ;-)










And more to see here in my Etsy shop : www.toela.etsy.com


So what do you think? Like ?
If you want , you can visit me also in my facebook page here : https://www.facebook.com/ToelaHandmde

No comments:

Post a Comment